Thursday, January 20, 2011

5 Years of Happy

Somehow this...


...has grown into this...


...and the only word to describe it is love.

We've been through lots of good times and some bad. We've had lots of trials but received lots of blessings. We even got to witness our own little miracle, his name is Austin. With all of the good and bad, happy and sad, I would do it all again in a heartbeat. I'm so glad I have such wonderful boys to love, and who love me back. Talk about happy. :)

PS - Our anniversary was really December 29th, but I wanted to give it it's own post...
not just lump it in the December batch.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the new picture! The yellow steps are so fun!

Greg and Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Cute pic of the three of you.

esther said...

Happy Anniversary from me too!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on 5 years! Austin is adorable.