Austin also enjoyed a few moments working with Dad in the morning.
Trying out the new umbrella stroller we bought for the Portland trip in hopes of making my flying-alone-with-a-child-for-the-first-time experience a little bit easier on myself. Austin is so sweet, he didn't care too much if it was going to be comfortable for himself, he mostly wanted to make sure it was easy to push. Thanks for trying it out for me buddy!
And what childhood would be complete without running around with shorts on your head? Even if I did put them on him myself, he had lots of fun running around like that.
So, about that trip to Portland. Here's the proof I do have that Austin and I actually went.
This is the world's best traveler being oh so happy just holding his puppy backpack in the airport on our way to Portland. Yay for happy travelers!
I think this is Austin's Zoolander face.
Here he is showing you how much he actually enjoyed the zoo. He loved watching the animals and being outside in the cool Portland air.
Of course, you can tell the day was fun when it's just too hard to keep your eyes open at the end. This is just before we went home and he was out cold. So sweet. (Notice how this is only 1/2 of a double stroller? His cousin was sitting on the other side... why did I not take a picture of them together? What was I thinking?)
I don't even remember where we went this morning, but it was probably Fred Meyer. It's nice to have a baby that will just relax and go with the flow... even in an umbrella stroller. :)
3 comments:
Yea! We need more pictures from Arizona. And Utah! Hope you're feeling well. . .
That was actually from me. :) RW
What a cutie you have! You may not have pics of him with the cousins but I'd say you get 1,000 pts. for having two pictures with you in them. Cute glasses! Do you know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment