So just because every post deserves a picture, here's a favorite from the beginning of summer. June 4th Austin had his first taste of a milkshake. He walked Daddy through the house like this without stopping his suck for a few minutes. His face here looks absolutely delighted and I can't blame him. Yumm.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Blog-a-mainia
Alright, so I have promised myself to catch up on the blogging for the summer. Yes, we have posted about one highlight a month but a lot more has happened that I'd like documented for our family history's sake. The posts to follow will probably be somewhat lengthy with lots of pictures so consider yourself warned, and if you want to skip them we promise not to be offended. We'll try to be more consistent with posting in the future, but honestly, I don't know how other people manage to even do it weekly (or more), especially when they have 5 kids to chase around (or something like that).
So just because every post deserves a picture, here's a favorite from the beginning of summer. June 4th Austin had his first taste of a milkshake. He walked Daddy through the house like this without stopping his suck for a few minutes. His face here looks absolutely delighted and I can't blame him. Yumm.
So just because every post deserves a picture, here's a favorite from the beginning of summer. June 4th Austin had his first taste of a milkshake. He walked Daddy through the house like this without stopping his suck for a few minutes. His face here looks absolutely delighted and I can't blame him. Yumm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment