I saw I had 3 posts in May so I figured I didn't need to do catch up on that month, but I was just looking through and it was mostly other catch up stuff and our pregnancy announcement. So, here are some of the memories we have from May.
First of all, we purchased the world's coolest stroller. It can be a single or a double. The seats can face forward or backward and are in a staggered level so the stroller is actually shorter in length than other tandem strollers. We even got an attachment so we can attach our Graco baby carrier so if our baby girl is sleeping we don't have to wake her up to move her to the stroller. It's amazing!
Even Austin thinks it's easy to push.
This is what it will be like when the 3 of us are out on the town (Baby Girl, Austin and me). It's going to be great. I'm just trying to figure out how the 3 of us are going to go grocery shopping. Mothers of 2 or more are welcome to give me some advice. I know I can't push a grocery cart and a stroller but I also am not sure I can fit my two kids in a cart with groceries... and Austin is still a bit small for walking through store aisles.
First of all, we purchased the world's coolest stroller. It can be a single or a double. The seats can face forward or backward and are in a staggered level so the stroller is actually shorter in length than other tandem strollers. We even got an attachment so we can attach our Graco baby carrier so if our baby girl is sleeping we don't have to wake her up to move her to the stroller. It's amazing!
Even Austin thinks it's easy to push.
This is what it will be like when the 3 of us are out on the town (Baby Girl, Austin and me). It's going to be great. I'm just trying to figure out how the 3 of us are going to go grocery shopping. Mothers of 2 or more are welcome to give me some advice. I know I can't push a grocery cart and a stroller but I also am not sure I can fit my two kids in a cart with groceries... and Austin is still a bit small for walking through store aisles.
Mr. Wonderful had a birthday. 31 years old... and still so good looking. :)
Austin started falling asleep during some of his meals. This was just so unexpected to us. One day I was getting him more food during his pre-nap snack and when I turned back to him he was out. I took a few pictures of the first few occasions just because I thought it was so adorable.
Sleeping at dinner.
Sleeping at his pre-nap snack.
I'm not sure which meal this one was, probably another pre-nap snack, but I thought it was so cute that he was so tired he couldn't keep his eyes open, but he still wanted to drink his milk.
In May it was still cool enough outside to go to the park. This is just a little park in our housing tract but it has this great short slide that Austin just loved. Grandma came with us one day and took some pictures of Austin playing. We look forward to cooler weather when we can frequent the park again.
Getting in position...
...Ready... Set... Go!
He would always come down with his arms out like this and a smile on his face.
Me with the world's cutest playmate. :)
1 comment:
My suggestion for grocery shopping with two kids is don't do it! Haha, leave them at home with Joseph when you can, but if you must take them, what works for us are the carts with the cars attached to the front. Ryder rides in front and Hudson was in the top part in his carrier. Two kids is a lot more work, but so fun!
Post a Comment