My little baby and I had some bonding time tonight... I had him help me pick my NCAA bracket (shown above). How, you ask? Well, I would say something like this, "Kick once for Gonzaga, twice for Florida State." I confess, I did pick a lot of the first round winners based on seed, but only the big spreads like 1 and 16, 4 and 13, etc. He picked the 7 and 10, and 8 and 9 seed games. After that, it was entirely up to him. He seemed to be a fan of the underdog sometimes, for example he took Xavier all the way to the Final 4. There were only a few times where it got confusing... he would suddenly kick 3 or 4 times (once he tried throwing out 7 kicks in response... silly boy), so we'd have to have a do-over. I think he only napped twice during the whole process, and after about 2 hours we had our bracket. He thinks West Virginia will play in the finals with Georgetown, and that West Virginia will be the winner. I guess we'll see! This was definitely the most fun way I've ever picked my bracket. I've tried picking by favorite team colors, mascots, and seed rankings. Hopefully this will be the luckiest method as well. Let the madness begin!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Bonding
My little baby and I had some bonding time tonight... I had him help me pick my NCAA bracket (shown above). How, you ask? Well, I would say something like this, "Kick once for Gonzaga, twice for Florida State." I confess, I did pick a lot of the first round winners based on seed, but only the big spreads like 1 and 16, 4 and 13, etc. He picked the 7 and 10, and 8 and 9 seed games. After that, it was entirely up to him. He seemed to be a fan of the underdog sometimes, for example he took Xavier all the way to the Final 4. There were only a few times where it got confusing... he would suddenly kick 3 or 4 times (once he tried throwing out 7 kicks in response... silly boy), so we'd have to have a do-over. I think he only napped twice during the whole process, and after about 2 hours we had our bracket. He thinks West Virginia will play in the finals with Georgetown, and that West Virginia will be the winner. I guess we'll see! This was definitely the most fun way I've ever picked my bracket. I've tried picking by favorite team colors, mascots, and seed rankings. Hopefully this will be the luckiest method as well. Let the madness begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute/funny way of picking your teams. My question is did Joseph or Laura write this? The visual of the picking process would look quite different depending on who blogged this.
It was me - Laura - who wrote the post, I don't think Joseph would ever pick his bracket by team color preference or favorite mascot. :)
Post a Comment