Sunday, May 18, 2008

Splish Splash

So, last Saturday we went to a Honeywell party at Big Surf water park. We went with some friends and rode the water slides and the waves. Yes, we rode the waves. You see, they have a wave pool (it's actually the original wave pool) and you can boogie board on these huge blown up rafts. Once we figured out the secret to actually catching the wave and riding it in (which is to have no regard to the safety of those around you, just paddle and kick and then run over anyone who is in your way) we had a great time!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Laura! I didn't know you guys moved? I found your blog on here and I was excited. Jen told me that she saw you at a wedding a few months ago and you said hi, but that I never call. I am really sorry. Life has been crazy. I am sure you know :) Anyways, glad to find you on here, and hope you are enjoying AZ. Are you coming to the beach this year? We are for sure.

Candice said...

yes, i really want to get together! i've been so busy with working full time and also doing hair after work. But im going part time starting in 2 weeks! im so excited cause i will actually have a life then. So lets plan a sunday thing in a few weeks!

esther said...

Looks like a blast. I'm glad you are staying cool in this hot weather. I really enjoyed the week of rain we had.

Jayne said...

how nice you getting to live in AZ.
hope it's not too hot for you!

you have a great apartment,
aunt jayne