So I stopped traveling, but there's no time to blog yet. When I got back we had to can about 75lbs of fruit. We had never canned before so it was a big learning process, but we finished! So, time to blog now? Nope, the minute the canning was completed we began focusing our efforts on packing up... we are moving this weekend. So long apartment life, so long to the climb of 3 flights of stairs while carrying a baby and groceries. Hopefully once we get to the new house we will take a few minutes to blog about our crazy lives.
I can't resist posting a picture of our sweet Austin though... so here he is leaning past all of his toys hanging from his bouncer. I'm not even sure how he got himself here, it took some very careful maneuvering to get him back to the right position. Silly boy. I'm glad he's around to keep me smiling amid my stress!
I can't resist posting a picture of our sweet Austin though... so here he is leaning past all of his toys hanging from his bouncer. I'm not even sure how he got himself here, it took some very careful maneuvering to get him back to the right position. Silly boy. I'm glad he's around to keep me smiling amid my stress!
5 comments:
Good luck with the move! Let me know if you need any help!
Oh my gosh I didn't know you guys were leaving! So will you be out of the ward, then? Sad. :( Let us know if you need help!
I'm glad that the canning went well. It is a big learning process, and it's the type of thing I can only do about 2-3 times a year! Good luck with the packing. Let me know if there is anything you need help with.
What a cute pic of Austin! Hope the summer chaos ends soon. It was really good to see you a couple times in the last month or so, even though we didn't get to talk to much. Good luck with the move! SO excited you won't have to go up those 3 flights of stairs anymore... though I bet it was a good mommy workout every time :)
Great picture of Austin. Thanks for taking a few minutes away from packing/unpacking to post it.
Post a Comment