Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wedding 1


I shot my sister's wedding in Oakland, California on September 3rd. Check out the photo gallery at www.laurawildephotography.com in the proofing section. Password: Meade


More blogging to come as soon as I stop traveling. :) Things have just been so crazy we haven't been able to find the time to post, and they aren't slowing down any time soon!

5 comments:

Amy said...

GORGEOUS! The photography and the bride and groom. So happy for Sarah!! That used to be my temple too when we lived in Monterey.

Amy said...

GORGEOUS! The photography and the bride and groom. So happy for Sarah!! That used to be my temple too when we lived in Monterey.

Amy said...

I like doing things twice! :)

esther said...

Congratulations to your sister and her new husband! Your pictures are incredible, and Austin is a cute little guy!

Scott and Kristine said...

She looked so beautiful and happy! Great job capturing that!