Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome Fall!

I'm so happy fall has finally decided to make an appearance here in Phoenix. No, the leaves have not begun changing colors and decorating the sidewalks like confetti. It is currently 55° here in Phoenix though, with an anticipated high of 59°. I know I'm not living in Provo anymore and I have to re-adjust my fall expectations, but the cool crisp air is something I'm glad I didn't have to give up... at least not entirely. I'm sure it won't last long, but I'll take what I can get. I had some hot apple cider with breakfast today just to celebrate. I will neither confirm nor deny the presence of a few instrumental Christmas songs during the cider celebration. Welcome fall, I hope you stay a while.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm liking the chill in the air more than I would've imagined, too. MM... apple cider and maybe Christmas music. Love it. P.S. I heard someone say the other day if you are waiting for after Thanksgiving to start playing Christmas music, than you can go off of Canada's Thanksgiving which has already passed :)

Simpson Family said...

This post made me smile :) A lot!

Rachel said...

It was so nice to get to wear a winter jacket today! I hope the cool weather lasts too! :)

Amy said...

That's cute. I hope you have a nice fall!