Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Real Life

We're excited to say that we're beginning the transition from student life to real life. A couple of weeks ago Joseph accepted an offer to work for Honeywell. We'll be moving to Arizona after graduation to start our grown up life! We're excited to be going back near family and some friends we made over the summer. Now we are dealing with crazy things like actually having to buy our own furniture, and with respect to housing... to buy or not to buy, that is the question. It is definitely nice to have a post graduation game plan though.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! It is great to graduate, but it is even more great to have a JOB when you graduate!! How exciting! And all of your Christmas festivities look so fun. We didn't make it to Temple Square last year...and we're leaving for Alaska in a week so I doubt we'll make it this year either. Thanks for the pictures, they make me feel like I was there a little. :0) It always puts me in the Christmas spirit to walk around and see all of the beautiful lights while feeling the spirit of Temple Square. This is getting long, but congrats again on the job!!

Amy said...

Congrats. That is a huge deal to be out of student life. I am so happy you guys found a job. That is really stressful. Good luck on the housing market. I hope something works out for you!

Amy said...

Yay! That is very exciting. And nice that you got to do a "trial run" there this summer to see that you like it. Brian and I have the opposite problem... We've bought all our furniture and realized too late now we have to move it all! Be glad you don't have furniture to move yet! Let me know how the housing search goes.

Greg and Tammy said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited to have you back....

and LOVE the Christmas pics. You are so talented!

esther said...

That is so exciting. What part of AZ, and when? oh, and have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for adding me! I didn't know you had a blog spot and I'll be sure to add you to my list as well. How's photography going for you, your pictures on your page are very cute. =D

Moss Family said...

Congratulations on the job! That is awesome and hopefully you will LOVE AZ! Whens graduation...this semester or in April?