

... Salt Lake City that is. We spent Friday night in Salt Lake City to attend the Utah Symphony's performance of Mozart's Requiem. We got there early so we could walk around Temple Square and look at all the Christmas lights. It always gives me a boost of the Christmas spirit to walk around there in the winter. We were also hoping to see the Salt Lake Festival of Trees, but we thought it was near the Symphony and it turned out to be in Sandy. Oh well, we tried. We still had a great time walking around Temple Square. Here's a little taste of the Christmas magic there...


1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures Laura! Temple Square looks amazing. I wish I could be there. I know the feeling about wishing for a white Christmas. After 3 Rexburg winters though, I'm happy to be back in Cali!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment