Someone should tell Utah that it is supposed to be spring. We had a few days of snow the past two weeks. Aren't we done with that already? Oh well. I'm sure we'll miss it when we are in the 100+ temperatures of Arizona this summer. Last week Joseph took a trip to Penn State for some work on his thesis. While there, he had a cheese steak sandwich, but unfortunately, he has had better in Utah. Maybe it has to be specifically from Phili to be a true cheese steak. Go figure.
I shot my first Bridal photos last weekend. My friend Bekah makes a beautiful bride, and we had a lot of fun at the shoot together. Below are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I also had my second engagement shoot last week. This time it was for my cousin Amy. Unfortunately it was cloudy and cold because a storm was blowing in that actually brought snow the next morning. But, Amy said it was "survivable" and I think we got some pretty good shots in spite of the weather.
See more photos from these shoots at www.picasaweb.google.com/mrslaurawilde and click on the Amy & Brian album. I'm also shooting Amy's Bridals and a Wedding next Saturday, so I'll post more photos again soon.
2 comments:
Wow, Laura, I love your photos. Now I wish you were around when Tyson and I got married! So we ran into Joseph today and I didn't realize you guys were moving to Phoenix this summer! Wow. That should be cool. Or hot. Whatever. Good luck with the move! It sounds exciting.
-- Laurie & Tyson
The photos loog great. Beckah is getting married? When? I'm so excited for her. I've been wondering whats going on with her. How can I get in touch with her?
Post a Comment