I was looking through some pictures today and realized I've not been much of a blogger this year. I just thought I'd post some highlights of our year so far...
This is Austin at about 11 months. I thought he looked like such a big boy in
these pajamas.
All dressed up in his Sunday best. Thanks Aunt Rachel for the bow tie!
Austin's favorite place to reek havoc. Watch your step if you come visit. You never know when the shoe monster will strike again! :)
Austin looked so peaceful sleeping I just had to take a picture. There's something about a sleeping baby that melts my heart, especially when it's my sweet
sleeping baby.
On the hunt for lost puffs. He'd probably go anywhere to get a puff. We can't blame him though, they are quite delicious!
This is Austin at about 11 months. I thought he looked like such a big boy inthese pajamas.
All dressed up in his Sunday best. Thanks Aunt Rachel for the bow tie!
Austin's favorite place to reek havoc. Watch your step if you come visit. You never know when the shoe monster will strike again! :)
Austin looked so peaceful sleeping I just had to take a picture. There's something about a sleeping baby that melts my heart, especially when it's my sweetsleeping baby.
On the hunt for lost puffs. He'd probably go anywhere to get a puff. We can't blame him though, they are quite delicious!
Here is Joseph teaching Austin to drink straight out of the pitcher (Austin did an incredible job of not spilling). I think his face is the cutest thing here.
Here is Austin playing in the cupboard in his bathroom. Somewhere there is a picture of Joseph playing in a kitchen cupboard around the same age as Austin here. We were trying to get a picture of this for a while but he'd always crawl out when he saw the camera.
This was Austin's first taste of a pickle. He must have liked it because he practically sucked the thing dry, although his facial expression never really changed through the whole experience.
For a while we were having a really hard time getting Austin to go to sleep at night. This was at the end of January and Joseph had gone up to help Austin go to sleep while I was downstairs doing dishes or something. I got a text from him saying to come help because he was trapped. I went upstairs to find this.
This is the walker Austin got for Christmas. He loved it when we would get down and crawl next to him. He would just laugh and laugh.
This is the cool hiking backpack my parents gave us for Christmas. We went on a hike on New Year's Day on some trails near our neighborhood. It turned out to be more of a nature walk, but Austin loved being up high and able to see so much.
Austin and Joseph sharing a laugh.
Our happy family.
5 comments:
So fun! I love the "i'm trapped!" photo, and I love the pitcher drinking photo. You can see all the tiny muscles in his neck!
Austin is so, so cute! I can't believe how big he is.
fun to see him wearing the hat I made for him, he looks really cute with it on!
goodness that nephew of mine is cute!
Yay! I'm so happy you got around to posting all of these pictures. You sure do have one adorable baby on your hands. I love the moneky hat, especially :) P.S. Is a puff a cotton ball? I was trying to figure it out...
Post a Comment