Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Website!


I am excited to announce that I now have an official website!

laurawildephotography.com

Check it out and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new website looks great!

Amy said...

I like the format of the website a lot. Is it flash? The only thing that was kind of strange to me was that when you click on galleries the auto background is the Davey & Tracy thing. Seems like a picture would go better there. I thought I clicked on the wrong thing at first. lol Oh, and I notice the title bar says Blu Domain still, not the website name. Might want to update that. I love that the pictures in each gallery are on autoplay once you click on the gallery. Very convenient. I had so much fun looking at all of your photos. You doing such amazing work! I am so happy you did our pictures!

Rachel said...

I love the website! It looks very professional.